Brooks Ghost 11
RUNNER’S WORLD REVIEW
Award Winner: Editor’s Choice
This year, the Brooks Ghost racks up its seventh Editor’s Choice award for its appeal to a wide variety of runners. Newbies love its comfy cushioning, marathon vets pick it for pounding out high-mileage weeks, and road runners like its quick, smooth ride.
And the 11th version of the shoe is no exception. The Ghost delivers again with an almost spooky consistency, with some notable updates to its midsole.
Under Armour HOVR Infinite
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility
- DIGITALLY CONNECTED: UA’s Record Sensor™ technology tracks, analyzes & stores virtually every running metric so you know exactly what you need to do to get better
- UA HOVR™ technology provides ‘zero gravity feel’ to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact step after step
- Compression mesh Energy Web contains & molds UA HOVR™ foam to give back the energy you put in
- Engineered mesh upper is extremely lightweight & breathable, with strategic support where you need it
- Internal heel counter for additional support that helps keep the back of the foot locked-in place
- Ergonomic EVA sockliner contoured specifically for a woman’s foot molds to the foot, eliminating slippage & providing ideal underfoot comfort
- EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning & a responsive feel
- Anatomically placed, deep flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
- Solid rubber outsole covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight
- Strategically placed, carbon rubber traction pods under the heel of the outsole deliver greater traction & durability at high-impact strike zones
- 360° reflectivity for increased visibility on low-light runs
Aftershokz’s top-selling headphone just got a makeover. OpenMove was created with versatility in mind and designed for everyday use, bringing you the best-in-class bone conduction technology and better features at an entry-level price. More info…
Trigger Point Percussion Massage Gun
Percussion massage gun to help increase blood flow, hydrate muscle tissue and improve range of motion pre and post-workout
Quiet brush-less motor designed with 4-speeds for optimal massage intensity and pressure
Angled handle to balance weight for better grip, comfort and control
Rechargeable battery for 2+ hours of continuous massage.
Popular with our customers for their cushioning, breath-ability, natural odar protection, and comfort. Smartwool socks contain targeted cushioning placed only where runners need it most, on the ball and heel of the foot. We packed these socks chock full of smart features like our 4 Degree® elite fit system, specific mesh ventilation zones, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe. A low cut height provides that ideal balance of protection and style.
From playing to paying, vívoactive 3 is the smartwatch for your active life. Make contactless payments with ease, right from your watch, and with more than 15 preloaded sports apps — you can choose how you like to get fit. Built-in GPS lets you record the distance, pace, location and more for your outdoor activities. Create workouts, monitor your daily stress levels, download all your activities to Garmin Connect app…this is truly a “smart” watch.
Brooks Juno Bra
The Moving Comfort Juno bra is a racerback powerhouse that has it all for those looking for the ultimate in support, shape, and customizable fit. The Juno continues to be a best seller at Riverside Runners. The unicup design, interior yoke front and power mesh zones make this a “must have” for our customers. The front adjustable straps and padded keyhole closure are bonus design features too. Let our expert staff help fit you with your next running bra. After all, a proper running bra should never celebrate a birthday!
ElliptiGO Bike For Fitness
This awesome outdoor elliptical bicycle combines the best of running, cycling and the elliptical trainer to deliver a low-impact – yet high-performance – workout.
Discover the fun, comfort and pure exhilaration of elliptical cycling! Take a test ride and discover why many people say riding an ElliptiGO bike is “like running on air.”